Effective Team Communication Storyboard (PDF)
This One Page Coach® Storyboard on Effective Team Communication is a 2-sided document with a storyboard on one side and an application template or other supplemental resource on the reverse.
- Create an understanding about how information flows up, down and across the organisation.
- Provide a systematic process to choose the right communication method to deliver the message clearly and efficiently.
- Demonstrate how to set up a centralised information gathering and dissemination organisation to help communications flow in an optimal manner.
- Determining what to communicate.
- Selecting communication methods.
- Where and when to communicate.
- Communication feedback.
- Piloting a communication process.
- Assessing early results.
- Developing communication standards.
- Communication implementation planning.
- Training in effective communications.
- Communications post auditing.